2 nights 3 days Chitwan Tour is the best jungle safari tour in Nepal. Truly amazing trip to Chitwan offers you to explore the natural heritage of Chitwan National Park. Chitwan National Park is indeed a UNESCO World Heritage listed site. The homage to endangered one-horned rhinoceros, Royal Bengal tiger, leopard, Asiatic elephants plus 62 other mammals. More than 560 recorded birds have also made Chitwan National Park their place. 113 fish have been found inside this park, whereas more than 25 species of the snakes are living there too.
The famous Chitwan Jungle safari is best for 2 nights 3 days touring. Expect the floral and faunal beauties, this place is also famous for the traditions followed by the Tharu people. Tharu are actually one of the ethnic groups of Nepal, making Chitwan their prime resident. The Chitwan Jungle safari has also included a “Tharu Cultural Program” to get some ideas on the Tharu peoples’ cultures and the traditions.
The main highlight of this tour is Elephant back safari or the jeep safari to the national park. Both safari options are about of three to four hours’ journey. Elephant back safari is for those who wish to ride elephant and go for the safari. Likewise, Jeep safari in Chitwan National Park is designed for those who do not intend to ride the elephant yet want to have a good safari experience in Nepal. During the safari, the encounters of several wildlife and birds are expected.
Next, the canoeing ride on Budhi Rapti river offers to witness the deadly Gharial/Crocodiles and fishes. The visiting of Elephant breeding center allows you to see the cute little elephants. Jungle walk is to experience a finest walk inside the buffer zone. Whereas, the Tharu village tour is dedicated to explore the local life of the people.
Chitwan Jungle Safari Tour Highlights
- Explore the natural heritage Chitwan Nationa Park.
- Experienced the best jungle safari in Nepal. Do either Elephant back safari or Jeep Safari.
- Get excited with the encounter of wildlife including; endangered one-horned rhinoceros, royal Bengal tiger, Asiatic elephant and more.
- Do the finest bird watch in the home of 560 species of the birds.
- Explore the typical local villages of Tharu people.
- Visit the elephant breeding center to meet the baby elephants.
The 2 nights 3 days Chitwan Jungle Safari Tour is customizable one. It can be extended to 3 nights 4 days’ program. Next it is possible to shorten on 1 night 2 days Chitwan Jungle Safari as well. Please contact our Nepal travel experts if you need a different program. And after completing the Chitwan Jungle safari tour you can travel any of the cities of Kathmandu/Lumbini/Pokhara.
If you are looking something different than the jungle safari tour, then go to;
• The first river rafting of Nepal. The scenery along the way is amazing as well.
Tharu Cultural Program
• Enjoy the typical local cultural dance of the Tharu community.
Food: Lunch and Dinner Included
Accommodation: at a tourist standard hotel on a twin sharing basis.
• Do the canoeing on Budhi Rapti River. See the Gharial and some wildlife during the tour.
Elephant breeding center
• Visit the elephant breeding center and meet the baby elephants.
• Do a jungle walk inside the buffer zone, see the wildlife, birds and more.
Elephant back safari
• The elephant back safari offers to see the wildlife including one-horned rhinoceros, leopard, black bear and more.
• Explore the bird heritage
Optional activities can be done on your request at extra cost.
• Jeep Safari
• Elephant bathing
Food: Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner Included
Accommodation: at a hotel on a twin sharing basis
• You will be transferred to the bus station to catch the bus for the next destination.
Food: Breakfast Included
Accommodation: Not included this day.