Annapurna base camp trek 6 days is short Annapurna base camp trek. The 6 days trip to ABC offers to collect the best views of mountains and to explore the local villages. ABC trek is also popular as Annapurna sanctuary trek as well.
6 days Annapurna base camp trek start with a short drive to Siwai from Pokhara. The route from Siwai then gradually rises up to Chhomorong. Chhomorong is a beautiful Gurung village in the lap of Mount Fishtail. The good views of Machhapuchre and the one finest waterfall can be seen from Chhomorong. Next day, trek to Himalaya via two of the beautiful villages of Bamboo and Dovan.
Furthermore, from Himalaya, the route enters to the avalanche risk areas and get up to Deurali. With an hour from Deurali, you will reach to Machhapuchre base camp aka Fishtail Base Camp. The final section of Fishtail base camp to Annapurna base camp is two hours uphill trekking. At Annapurna Base Camp; you can collect the stunning views of sunset in the evening.
Finally, capture the best sunrise view at ABC before retracing back to Bamboo on the fourth day. The route from Bamboo to Chhomorong is the same way back. Eventually, the route spilt from Chhomorong and goes to Jhinu Danda. Jhinu is one-hour downhill walking from Chhomorong. You can take a relaxing bath at Natural hot spring before taking the drive back to Pokhara.
6 Days Annapurna Base Camp Trek Highlights
- Explore the city of lakes and mountains- Pokhara.
- Take a swift drive to Siwai and from Motkyu to Pokhara.
- Explore the local villages of Chhomorong, Bamboo and more.
- Collect the best views of Annapurna Massif.
- Capture the best sunrise and sunset at Annapurna base camp.
- Create once in a lifetime memory with The Himalayan Journeys.
Annapurna Base Camp Trek 6 Days Itinerary
- Day 01: Drive to Siwai and trek to Chhomorong.
- Day 02: Trek to Himalaya (6/7 hours trekking).
- Day 03: Trek to Annapurna Base Camp via Fishtail base camp (4/5 hours trekking/4130m.).
- Day 04: Trek back to Bamboo (5/6 hours trekking).
- Day 05: Trek to Jhinu Danda (4/5 hours trekking)
- Day 06: Trek to Motkyu and drive back to Pokhara
If you are looking for more customized itinerary then contact our Nepal trekking expert; Mr. Badri at +977 98510 13 196 (WhatsApp) directly.