1 night 2 days Chitwan jungle safari is the shortest Chitwan jungle safari package available. The short and swift tour to Chitwan is dedicated to get the highlights of Chitwan National Park. The Nepal safari tour package starts with a scenic drive to Chitwan either from Kathmandu/Pokhara/Lumbini of five to six hours. The tour then goes to explore Chitwan National Park with an impressive safari. The safari inside Chitwan National Park can be done in two ways; Elephant back safari in Chitwan and Jeep safari in Chitwan. Both of the safari options are equally exciting and offers to witness wildlife and to do the bird watching inside the park.
Next in the evening, watch the wonderful Tharu cultural program. You can also get participated on the cultural show and enjoy the entertaining performance. Upon completing the 1 night 2 days Chitwan jungle safari you can drive either of the further destination Pokhara/Kathmandu/Lumbini. The best time of the year (best seasons) to do Chitwan jungle safari tour are spring (March to May) and autumn (September to November). Although the months of winter (December to February) are also suitable to take the safari tour inside Chitwan national park. The days of monsoon (late June to August) are also good for the trip.
1 nights 2 days Chitwan jungle safari highlights
- Shortest jungle safari tour in Nepal.
- Experience of the best safari tours in the world.
- Get the chance to meet one-horned rhinoceros, royal Bengal tiger and more animals.
- Do the finest bird watching inside Chitwan national park (more than 540 species of the birds)
- Do elephant or jeep safari inside the Chitwan national park.
- Enjoy the entertaining Tharu cultural dance.
1 nights 2 days Chitwan National Park Safari Tour Itinerary
- Day 01: Drive to Chitwan and do jungle safari and bird watching. In the evening, witness the Tharu cultural program.
- Day 02: Drive to onward destination.
2 days Chitwan Jungle Safari tour cost
- Depending on the hotel category you choose, the cost of 2 days Chitwan jungle tour is different. The normal cost of the tour starts from US$ 120 per person only. If you want to upgrade the hotel class for the tour then please contact us directly. Although the tour program remains the same regardless of the hotel category.
How to get to Chitwan National Park from Kathmandu or Pokhara?
- There are two options available to get to Chitwan National park either from Kathmandu or Pokhara. The two means of transportation to get Chitwan national park are a tourist bus drive from Kathmandu or Pokhara to Chitwan. And the next option to get to Chitwan national park is by taking the flight from either Kathmandu or Pokhara.