Manaslu Circuit Trek 12 days is the shorter version of Manaslu circuit trek. It is one of the greatest adventures in the Himalayas. The trip around the 8th highest mountain in the world. 12 days Manaslu circuit trek is considered as the best alternative of Annapurna base camp trek and even Everest base camp trek. The best off the beaten trekking in Nepal; this trip combines exploring natural and cultural beauties of the Himalayas. The trail collects the rich biodiversity, cultural aspects, greatest mountain views, and more. Near to the Nepal Tibet border, the trek offers a glimpse of Tibet like culture, traditions, and the living style too.
The next main highlight of Manaslu circuit trek 12 days is Larkya La Pass (5160m.); which is one of the excellent high Himalayan passes. The Larkya peak offers the greatest views of Himalayas. Exploring some of the historical Buddhist monasteries and the caves- which were the retreat center for the Buddhist monks- is also the part of the trekking.
Likewise, the best time to trek to the Manaslu circuit is- in the months of spring (March to May) and autumn (September to November). Manaslu is a restricted area trekking; means the trekkers can not trek on their own. The rules to trek to Manaslu circuit is to take a government registered guide and to trek via government certified trekking companies in Nepal only and must have to trekkers at least.
To trek to Manaslu, three trekking permits are needed to be issued. The permits required for Manaslu circuit trek 12 days are ACAP (Annapurna Conservation Area Permit), MCAP (Manaslu Conservation Area Permit), and the restricted area permit.
12 days Manaslu Circuit Trek short Itinerary
- Day 01: Drive to Soti Khola (710m/2328 ft/8/ 9 hours drive)
- Day 02: Trek to Maccha Khola (900m/2952 ft/ 6 -7 hrs trekking)
- Day 03: Trek to Jagat (1410m/ 4625 ft/ 6 / 7 hours trekking)
- Day 04: Trek to Deng (1,804m/5917 ft/6/ 7 hours trekking)
- Day 05: Trek to Namrung (2630m/8626ft/ 6/ 7 hours trekking)
- Day 06: Trek from Namrung – Samagaon (3530m/11,578 f/ 6/7 hours trekking)
- Day 07: Acclimatization day (Samagaon – Pungyen gompa – Samagaon) exploration day.
- Day 08: Trek to Samdo (3860m/12,660 ft/ 4/ 5 hours trekking)
- Day 09: Trek from Dharamsala/Larkya B. C. (4460m/14, 628 ft/4/5 hours trekking)
- Day 10: Larkya la pass (5160m/16, 924 ft) then trek to Bimthang (3720m/12, 201 ft/ 8/9 hours trekking)
- Day 11: Trek to Dharapani (1920 m/ 5/ 6 hours trekking)
- Day 12: Drive back to Kathmandu.
If you want a longer Manaslu circuit trek then go to our Manaslu Circuit Trek 14 Days Package. You can contact our Nepal trekking expert at +977 98510 13 196 (WhatsApp) directly if further information is needed.