Trishuli river rafting is one of the most popular river rafting in Nepal. The exciting one day Trishuli river rafting is a perfect adventure. The first rafting river of Nepal, Trishuli river is on the way to Pokhara and Chitwan. Traveling to either Pokhara/Chitwan or Kathmandu is easy after the rafting.
The rafting time on Trishuli river is of three to four hours. The rafting also includes the exciting views/landscapes along the way. Distance wise the total length of the Trishuli rafting is about 25 kilometers. The itinerary of Trishuli river is as following:
- 6:30 am: Pick up from the hotel and walk to the tourist bus park.
- 7:00 am: Leave Kathmandu.
- 10:30 am: Arrival at rafting starting point then take the part on the safety briefing.
- 11:30 am: Start the rafting and enjoy the moments.
- 2:30 pm: Lunch then start the drive to Pokhara/Chitwan/Kathmandu.
The one day Trishuli river rafting can be extended with Chitwan Jungle Safari or Pokhara Tour. It can be extended with Lumbini Tour as well. If you are looking for a longer rafting trip in Nepal, then please contact our travel experts in Nepal.
- Transportation (Kathmandu to rafting starting point by tourist bus then rafting ending point to next stop/Kathmandu/Pokhara/Chitwan by a local bus).
- Rafting and all the gears
- An experienced English speaking river guide
- All the government taxes and the company service charges
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses of any kind
- Anything does not mention in the inclusion list.