Paragliding in Pokhara is the best way to experience the exciting tandem flight with the Himalayas. The 30 minutes’ tandem flight from Sarangkot is the best paragliding experience in Nepal. Take off from Sarangkot (one of the best sunrise and mountain viewpoints near Pokhara), the flight goes over the local villages, near the Annapurna mountain range, then over the Phewa Lake before landing at the Phewa Lake side.
The paragliding in Pokhara starts with an hour scenic drive from Pokhara to Sarangkot. Then the 30 minutes’ flight is the best part of the adventure. The paragliding in Pokhara is safe adventure as all the pilots are experienced and the well trained ones. All the safety measures are guaranteed before you take off. After the completion of the trip, the videos and photos are provided which you can keep safe with you.
If you are in Kathmandu and wish to to paragliding then please visit our Kathmandu paragliding page for Paragliding in Kathmandu.
- Transportation (Pokhara hotel to Sarangkot and Landing point to Pokhara hotel) on the sharing basis.
- 30 minutes' tandem flight over the villages, near the Himalayas and above the Phewa Lake.
- An experienced pilot for the flight.
- Photos and videos after the paragliding.
- All the government taxes and the company service charges.
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses of any kind
- Anything does not mention in the inclusion list.