Paragliding in Pokhara is the best way to experience the exciting tandem flight with the Himalayas. The 30 minutes’ tandem flight from Sarangkot is the best paragliding experience in Nepal. Take off from Sarangkot (one of the best sunrise and mountain viewpoints near Pokhara), the flight goes over the local villages, near the Annapurna mountain range, then over the Phewa Lake before landing at the Phewa Lake side.
Paragliding in Pokhara starts with an hour scenic drive from Pokhara to Sarangkot. Then the 30 minutes’ flight is the best part of the adventure. The paragliding in Pokhara is safe adventure as all the pilots are experienced and the well trained ones. All the safety measures are guaranteed before you take off. After the completion of the trip, the videos and photos are provided which you can keep safe with you.
Paragliding in Pokhara Highlights
- Experience the best paragliding in Nepal.
- Fly over the valley of Pokhara and near the Annapurna ranges.
- Collect the stunning views of mountains from Sarangkot.
- Best 30 minutes in Pokhara.
If you are looking for a longer paragliding in Pokhara then the paragliding can be done for one hour as well.If you are in Kathmandu and wish to to paragliding then please visit our Kathmandu paragliding page for Paragliding in Kathmandu.
If you are looking for a different adventure activities in Pokhara than paragliding then;
- Bungy Jump in Pokhara
- Sarangkot Sunrise Tour
- Ghorepani Poon Hill Trek
- Mardi Himal Trek
- Annapurna Base Camp Trek
If you are looking to buy flight tickets or bus tickets or private vehicles to and from Pokhara then visit our following pages;
- Private vehicle to Kathmandu
- Flight tickets from Kathmandu to Pokhara.
- Pokhara to Kathmandu Tourist Bus Tickets
- Pokhara to Kathmandu Night Bus Tickets
If you are looking for something different then please contact our Nepal travel experts.
- Transportation (Pokhara hotel to Sarangkot and Landing point to Pokhara hotel) on the sharing basis.
- 30 minutes' tandem flight over the villages, near the Himalayas and above the Phewa Lake.
- An experienced pilot for the flight.
- Photos and videos after the paragliding.
- All the government taxes and the company service charges.
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses of any kind
- Anything does not mention in the inclusion list.