The private Annapurna Base Camp Helicopter Tour is four hours’ helicopter tour to Annapurna Base Camp from Pokhara valley. The flight to Annapurna starts from Pokhara airport, then fly directly to the base camp. The views along the way includes the small local villages of Annapurna, the diverse landscapes, up to the rhododendron forests and with the greatest views of Annapurna and Dhaulagiri mountain range.
The landing at Annapurna Base Camp is about an hour. Collect the best mountain views, pause the time and capture the moments of the lifetime. Our private Annapurna Base Camp Helicopter Tour can take maximum 2/5 people in a single tour. The maximum elevation during the helicopter tour to Annapurna is 4130 meters above the sea level.
- Private helicopter during the trip
- All the permits needed for the trip
- All the government taxes and the company service charge
- Travel insurance
- Food and drinks
- Personal expenses of any kind
- Anything does not mention in the inclusion list.