Annapurna Helicopter Tour is a four hours’ helicopter tour to Annapurna base camp. The superb flight to the base camp of tenth highest mountain goes from Pokhara valley. The fascinating flight goes over the dense forest and the vibrant local villages. The areal views of the green hills and the local settlements are magnificent. The helicopter tour can be done from Kathmandu or the trip can be done from Kathmandu.
If you are doing the ABC helicopter tour from Kathmandu, then the costing will be bit higher. And the helicopter tour from Kathmandu to Annapurna base camp is needed to do as the private trip as well. Whereas, if you want to do Annapurna base camp helicopter tour from Pokhara then there are two options available. The helicopter tour to ABC from Pokhara can be done as the sharing basis and the sharing helicopter tour to Annapurna from Pokhara comes cheaper as well. Even, if you are looking for a private helicopter tour to Annapurna from Pokhara then it will not cost as much as from Kathmandu.
Find the cost breakdown of helicopter to Annapurna from Kathmandu or from Pokhara below;
- Helicopter tour to ABC from Kathmandu cost US$ 3500 total. This tour is a private one and 3 people can fly in a single helicopter.
- Helicopter tour from Pokhara cost US$ 1700 total per trip on a private charter helicopter flight to Annapurna. If you want to join the sharing helicopter to Annapurna, then it cost US$ 350 per person only. The helicopter trips to Annapurna can be done on the daily basis.
Best time for helicopter trek to Annapurna Base Camp
March, April, May, September, October and November are considered the best months for the trip. Whereas, June, December, January, February are also considered as the best time for the Annapurna helicopter treks. Although the months of August; may not be suitable for the trip. But still you can make the helicopter trip to Annapurna with checking the weather conditions.
Annapurna Base Camp Helicopter Trip Highlights
- Experience the best flying experience over the dense forest and diverse landscapes.
- Collect the best views of Annapurna and Dhaulagiri mountain ranges.
- Land at Annapurna Base Camp at 4130 meters above the sea level.
- Collect the 360 views of mountains at Annapurna Base Camp.
- Create a lifetime experiences.
Where can I book the Annapurna Helicopter Tour?
- Contact us through our booking form to book or by an email. You can also contact our Nepal helicopter tour expert- Mr. Badri at +977 98510 13 196 (WhatsApp) for the more details.
Can I book this trip for my family with kids?
- Yes, the tour is suitable for your family and with your kids easily. We are offering family helicopter trip to Annapurna base camp every day.
- Private helicopter during the trip
- All the permits needed for the trip
- All the government taxes and the company service charge
- Travel insurance
- Food and drinks
- Personal expenses of any kind
- Anything does not mention in the inclusion list.