Australian Camp Trek via Dhampus Village 2 Days is a short hiking from Pokhara to collect the best views of mountains. The wonderful trek to Australian camp offers the best views of Dhaulagiri, Annapurna South, Himchuli, Machhapurchhre, Annapurna IV, Annapurna III, Annapurna II, Lamjung Himal, Manaslu range and more.
The Dhampus to Australian camp trip starts with a scenic drive to Dhampus from Pokhara. The trek then begins from Dhampus with the best views of Machhapuchre and Annapurna range. The route to Australian camp is an easy gradual uphill hiking. Along the way, the good views of mountains get along. If you are trekking in the months of spring (March to May) then the blooming rhododendron is absolutely amazing. After the three hours hiking from Dhampus village, you will reach Australian camp. At the camp, you can collect the best views of mountains and also get chance to explore the local village. Next morning, collect the best sunrise views before trekking down to Kande. From Kande, take a drive back to Pokhara to end the best trekking in Nepal.
The best seasons to trek Australian camp is spring (March to May) and autumn (September to November). Although, the route can be trek in the months of December to February as well. And trekking Australian camp in the months of monsoon (June to August) is great too. There are no specific permits needed to trek Australian camp at the moment.
Australian Camp Trek via Dhampus Village Highlights
- Short and best hiking from Pokhara around Pokhara valley.
- Explore the vibrant village of Dhampus.
- Experience a scenic hike around Pokhara valley.
- Collect the best views of Annapurna, Dhaulagiri and Manaslu ranges.
- Create a lifetime memory with The Himalayan Journeys Nepal.
Australian camp itinerary
- Day 01: Drive to Dhampus (2 hours’ drive) and trek to Australian base camp. (3 hours’ trek/ 2060m.).
- Day 02: Trek back to Kande (1-hour hike) then drive back to Pokhara. (2 hours’ drive)
If you need further information before booking Australian camp trek then contact our Nepal trekking experts, Mr. Badri at +977 98510 13 196 (WhatsApp) directly.