Annapurna base camp trek 9 days trek is a 9 days trekking to ABC from Pokhara. The stunning trekking starts with a short drive from Pokhara to Nayapul. At Nayapul, do the permit check in before starting the trek. Very first you will get to the wonderful villages of Hile and Sudhame before getting to Ulleri. Ulleri is wonderful Poon village with the best views of Annapurna South. Next day, hike up to Ghorepani via rhododendron forests. From the teahouse from Ghorepani; you can collect the best view of Annapurna and Dhaulagiri ranges.
Furthermore, the hike to Poon hill offers the greatest view of sunrise in mountains at Annapurna. Post sunrise, you will be then trekking to Chuile via Tadapani. Chuile onwards, you will be getting to the main trail to Annapurna base camp trek. Get to Chhomorong; a beautiful Gurung settlement in the lap of Fishtail mountain. A stunning waterfall can be seen from Chhomorong on the left side. Whereas, finest landscapes and the jungle can be seen in the front.
Leave Chhomorong and get to the stream before heading towards Lower Sinuwa. Gradually, get to Upper Sinuwa then to Bamboo. The hike from Bamboo to Deurali is slight uphill through the dense forest of rhododendron and bamboo. Deurali is a small area with some teahouses for the overnight. Next day morning, get to Machhapuchre base camp aka Fishtail base camp. Finally, take the final ascent to Annapurna base camp. It takes 2 hours hike to get to Annapurna base camp from Fishtail base camp.
In the evening, you can collect the best sunset from Annapurna base camp. Whereas, collect the finest sunrise view from ABC at Annapurna range next morning. Then, retrace back to Bamboo for the night. Next day, take the same route back till Chhomorong and turn left and downhill to get to Jhinu Danda.
Jhinu Danda is a natural hot spring place. You can take the relaxing natural hot spring bath at Jhinu. On the final day, you will be trekking 2 hours to Motkyu to catch you returning jeep back to Pokhara.
9 days Annapurna base camp trek highlights
- 9 days Annapurna base camp trek
- Collect the best views of wonderful landscapes and the vegetation.
- Explore the local villages of Ullleri, Ghorepani, Chhomorong and more.
- Capture the stunning sunrise at Poon Hill.
- Hike through the dense forest of rhododendron and bamboo.
- Witness the fabulous landscapes and the green hills.
- Collect the best views of Annapurna and Dhaulagiri range.
- Create a lifelong memory with The Himalayan Journeys
Annapurna base camp trek 9 days itinerary
- Day 01: Drive to Nayapul and trek to Ulleri (1940m./4/5 hours trekking).
- Day 02: Trek to Ghorepani (4/5 hours trekking/ 2860m.).
- Day 03: Trek to Chuile (1940m./5/6 hours trekking).
- Day 04: Trek to Chhomorong (2100m./5/6 hours trekking).
- Day 05: Trek to Deurali (3200m./5/6 hours trekking).
- Day 06: Trek to Annapurna base camp (4130m./ 4/5 hours trekking).
- Day 07: Trek back to Bamboo (2100m./4/5 hours trekking).
- Day 08: Trek to Jhinu Danda (4/5 hours trekking/ 1940m.)
- Day 09: Trek back to Motkyu (2 hours trekking) and drive back to Pokhara (2 hours’ drive)
If you are looking for other Annapurna base camp trek options then choose any of the following options;
- Annapurna Base Camp Trek 4 Days
- Annapurna Base Camp Trek 5 Days
- Annapurna Base Camp Trek 6 Days
- Annapurna Base Camp Trek 7 Days
- Annapurna Base Camp Trek 8 Days
- Annapurna Base Camp Trek 10 Days
If you need more information then contact our Nepal trekking expert; Mr. Badri at +977 98510 13 196 (WhatsApp) directly.