Everest Helicopter Tour 1 day is an exciting helicopter journey to Everest Base Camp. The best and short way to get Everest Base Camp to collect the fabulous mountain views. Dedicated to the ones having time limit or who are physically unable to trek up to the base camp. The super helicopter ride starts from Kathmandu airport; it then goes to Lukla airport first. It stops at Lukla to refuel, then fly to Everest view hotel for the delicious breakfast with the magnificent mountain views.
The helicopter then takes off to Everest Base Camp; the journey from Everest view hotel to Everest Base Camp is about 20 minutes’ flight. Spend the memorable moments at base camp, capture the moments then take a flight back to Kathmandu.
Everest Helicopter Tour Highlights
- Shortest and easiest way to get to Everest Base Camp.
- Get the bird eyes view of Everest massifs.
- Go over the dense rhododendron forest (The national flower of Nepal).
- Fly over the famous local villages Namche Bazar, Tengboche and Dingboche.
- Land either at Everest Base Camp or Kalapatthar (The best Everest view point).
- Take the delicious breakfast at the famous Everest view hotel.
- Visit the famous Sagarmatha National Park.
Everest Helicopter Tour Best Season
The best seasons to experience Everest Helicopter Tour are spring (March to May) and autumn (September to November). Although, the Helicopter tour to Everest can be done round the year unless the visibility is poor.
If you are looking for a cheaper and shorter time option than Everest Helicopter Tour, then go to our Everest Mountain Flight. If you are looking for a different Helicopter Tour in different regions of Nepal, then choose any of our popular Helicopter tours;
Also, you can choose any of the famous trekking in Nepal on our Nepal trekking pages of;
- Trekking in Everest
- Trekking in Annapurna
- Trekking in Langtang
- Trekking in Manaslu
- Trek to Upper Mustang.
If you are looking for something different in Nepal then please contact our Nepal travel experts directly on WhatsApp: +977 98510 13196.
- Private helicopter during the tour
- All the entrance fees during the tour
- Delicious breakfast at Everest view hotel
- All the government taxes and the company service charges
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses of any kind
- Anything does not mention in the inclusion list.