- Explore four of the UNESCO World Heritage sites of Kathmandu.
- Four sites include two Buddhist shrines, one Hindu temple, and a palace complex.
- Kathmandu valley view at Soyambhunath, Cremation at Pashupatinath is major things.
Book Private Kathmandu Valley Tour, with “Visit Heaven Treks Team“. Get the details on the historical and cultural city of Kathmandu. Explore four of the UNESCO World Heritage listed sites of Kathmandu. The full day Kathmandu day tour includes visiting two Buddhist monasteries, one historical palace place and one Hindu pilgrimage site.
Start with Soyambhunath Temple, which is one of the most important sites of Buddhists. This temple is also popular as the monkey temple too. The wonderful stupa of Soyambhunath also offers the picturesque view of entire Kathmandu valley as well. Then go to explore Pashupatinath- the biggest Hindu shrine of the country. The temple complex is also the place for cremation to Hindus. Meet the Sadhu Baba at the temple square as well.
Furthermore, go and visit Boudhnath Monastery. Considered as the biggest Buddhist Stupa in South Asia, Boudhanath is another important Buddhist shrine inside Kathmandu valley. Then wrap of the Kathmandu day tour with visiting Kathmandu Durbar Square. The historical palace square is also popular as Hannuman Dhoka or Basantapur Durbar Square too. Kathmandu Durbar Square is the place where Royal Kumari stays as well. “KUMARI” is regarded as the living goddess, and being worshipped by the locals.
Badri has 10 years of guiding experience in Kathmandu. He has got his license published from Nepal government. He has got the Master degree in Business studies from Tribhuvan University. Charming person, he is highly experienced and a professional.
Get in touch:
WhatsApp: +977 98510 13 196
- An experienced English speaking guide and his all expenses (Guide speaks fluent English and speaks Hindi too.).
- Private vehicle with driver and fuel during the trip.
- All the entrance fees
- All the government taxes and company service charges.
- Food and drinks during the tour.
- Anything does not include in the inclusion list.