Annapurna base camp trek 8 days is one of many ABC trekking options. The 8 days trek to Annapurna base camp via Poon Hill is a complete Annapurna base camp trekking. The route of 8 days ABC also includes visiting Poon Hill- one of the best sunrise viewpoints in Annapurna region. The vibrant local villages and the superb landscapes are the next attractions of ABC 8 days trekking. Eventually leaving the footprints at Annapurna base camp and collect the best views of Annapurna mountain ranges.
The 8 days trek to Annapurna base camp start with short drive to Ulleri village. Collect the good views of Annapurna south at Ulleri. Then the trek starts from Ulleri to Ghorepani via rhododendron forest. Ghorepani is one of the popular places in Annapurna as thousand of trekkers get there to collect the best views of Annapurna mountains. Next day, you will be hiking to Poon Hill- the best sunrise view point. Then after trek to Chuile. Chuile onwards, get to the main ABC trekking route and hike gradually up to Sinuwa first. Sinuwa is a beautiful local village at the lap of Fishtail mountain. Next day, hike to Deurali. Finally, on day 5th you will be reaching Annapurna base camp.
Collect the best views of Annapurna massif plus the stunning sunrise and sunset in the Himalayas at ABC. Then after, wrap off the trek with a relaxing natural hot spring bath at Jhinu Danda. On the final section you will first trek to Motkyu and will be taking short drive back to Pokhara.
8 days Annapurna base camp trek highlights
- Start with exploring the city of lakes and mountains- Pokhara.
- A swift drive to Ulleri village.
- Collect the best sunrise view at Poon Hill.
- Explore the vibrant local villages of Ghorepani, Chhomorong and more.
- Collect the stunning views of superb landscapes and waterfalls.
- Capture the once in a lifetime moment at Annapurna base camp.
Annapurna base camp trek 8 days itinerary
- Drive to Ulleri and trek to Ghorepani. (4/5 hours trekking)
- Hike to Poon hill and trek to Chuile. (1900m./5/6 hours trekking)
- Trek to Sinuwa. (2200m./5/6 hours trekking)
- Trek to Deurali. (3200m./5/6 hours trekking)
- Trek to Annapurna Base Camp. (4/5 hours trekking/ 4130m.)
- Trek back to Bamboo. (2600m./4/5 hours trekking)
- Trek to Jhinu Danda. (1940m./5/6 hours trekking)
- Trek back to Motkyu (2 hours trekking) and drive back to Pokhara(3 hours drive)
If you need more information then contact Mr. Badri at +977 98510 13 196 (WhatsApp) directly.