Annapurna Base Camp Trek 7 Days is one of the short ABC trek from Pokhara. The exciting trekking to the base camp of Annapurna is second popular trekking in Nepal. Collecting the best views of Annapurna massif and exploring the vibrant local villages are the major attractions of the trek.
The 7 days’ trip to Annapurna base camp starts with a scenic drive to Nayapul from Pokhara. The route then hikes up to Ghandruk village. Ghandruk village is one of the most popular villages in Annapurna. Situated in the lap of the Annapurna Himalayas; Ghandruk is popular for its well preserved life style and culture. From then go to Sinuwa via exciting Gurung village of Chhomorong. The route then gradually climbs to Deurali via the small settlements of Bamboo and Dovan. Then after to Annapurna Base Camp via Fishtail base camp.
After collecting the best views of Annapurna mountain at ABC, you will then take the same way back till Chhomorong. From Chhomorong village; take a swift downhill to get Jhinu Danda. At Jhinu you can take the relaxing hot spring bath. Then walk further to Modkyu and take a short drive back to Pokhara.
Annapurna Base Camp Trek 7 Days Highlights
- Explore the famous city of Pokhara- the city of lakes and mountains.
- Explore the vibrant villages of Ghandruk and Chhomorong.
- Collect the exciting the landscapes and the finest waterfalls.
- The best views of Annapurna massif and Fishtail mountains.
- Create a lifetime experience with The Himalayan Journeys.
7 Days Annapurna Base Camp Trek Itinerary
- Day 01: Drive to Nayapul and trek to Ghandruk. (1940m./4/5 hours trekking)
- Day 02: Trek to Lower Sinuwa (1920m./6/7 hours trekking)
- Day 03: Trek to Deurali (3260m./ 4/5 hours trekking)
- Day 04: Trek to Annapurna base camp via Machhapuchre Base Camp (4/5 hours trekking/ 4130m.)
- Day 05: Trek back to Bamboo (2400m/5/6 hours trekking)
- Day 06: Trek to Jhinu Danda (1940m./ 4/5 hours trekking)
- Day 07: Trek to Modkyu (2 hours trekking) and drive back to Pokhara (3 hours’ drive)
If you need further information regarding Annapurna base camp trek, then contact our Nepal trekking expert; Mr. Badri at +977 98510 13196.