The private Pokhara day tour is designed to explore the natural and cultural wonders of Pokhara. During the Pokhara day trip, you will be visiting one lake, a Buddhist monastery plus the mountain viewpoint, the International mountain museum and more. Devis Falls and Gupteshwor Mahadev Cave are the other attractions the day trip covers. The exciting Seti river gorge and Bindabasini temple complete the day tour of Pokhara.
In short, the major places the Pokhara day tour covers are:
- Phewa Lake
- Bindabasini Temple
- Seti River Gorge
- Tal Barahi Temple
- World Peace Pagoda
- International Mountain Museum.
- Private transportation (Car/Jeep) during the tour.
- An experienced English-speaking guide and his all expenses
- All the government taxes and the company service charges
- Food and drinks during the tour
- Entrance fees during the tour
- Anything does not include in the inclusion.