The half-day Kathmandu sightseeing allows you to explore two of the UNESCO World Heritage listed sites of Kathmandu Valley. There are three different districts (Kathmandu, Lalitpur, and Bhaktapur) inside UNESCO World Heritage Listed site Kathmandu Valley. The seven UNESCO World Heritage zones of Kathmandu Valley includes two Buddhist monasteries (Soyambhunath and Boudhnath), two Hindu temples (Pashupatinath and Changunarayn) and three durbar squares (Kathmandu Durbar Square, Patan Durbar Square, and Bhaktapur Durbar Square).
During the Kathmandu half day sightseeing, you will be visiting any of two UNESCO World Heritage zones (Kathmandu Durbar Square, Boudhnath, Soyambhunath, and Pashupatinath) of Kathmandu district.
Badri has 10 years of guiding experience in Kathmandu. He has got his license published from the Nepal government. He has got a Master’s degree in Business Studies from Tribhuvan University. A charming person, he is highly experienced and a professional.
Get in touch:
- Email: email@example.com
- WhatsApp: +977 98510 13 196
- An experienced English speaking guide and his all expenses (Guide speaks fluent English and speaks Hindi too.).
- Private vehicle with driver and fuel during the trip.
- All the government taxes and company service charges.
- Food and drinks during the tour.
- All the entrance fees
- Anything does not include in the inclusion list.